NWS Mjølner, Rustad Blue, SOLD
- A few years ago we came across this amazing flamed birch laying in the attic of the former Rustad ski factory. They used to be the worlds oldest ski factory, making wooden skis out of wood from their own forest here in Fåberg, Lillehammer. The flamed wood however could not be used for skis because of the grain, so over the years all of this was put aside.
- This guitar is made with a neck, fretboard and top from this old flamed birch. And as a small tribute to the Rustad factory we have given it the same blue finish as their iconic skis.
- Check out this guitar at Musikhaus Jever in Germany.
- Model: NWS Mjølner
- Body Wood: Chambered aspen with a flamed birch top
- Body Features: 2 F-holes, Masked binding, Contoured back
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Neck Wood: Flamed birch neck
- Fretboard Wood: Flamed birch
- Neck Features: Compound 9,5″ – 12″ radius, Tilted fretboard.
- Scale: 648 mm (25,5″)
- Frets: 22 frets
- Fretmarkers: Black dots
- Tuners: Kluson-style
- Pickups: Edmire NWS HB/HB
- Electronics: Volume / tone, 3-way switch
- Finish: Rustad Blue with matching headstock, Dark back